8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys were the best...

I went to the dealership...got really into the new Civic again, and decided i REALLY wanted it...(even though I said i didn't) it's sooo nice...saved up some money too...
went in and did the paper work...
but i didn't have the credit i needed...
My car payments would've been HUUUUUGE...
So i'll have to fix my credit...save up more...and try again in the future...

These really were the best forums I've been on...Thanks Webby and everyone else I talked to...

Later

P.S. My dad went to the Sema show in Vegas, and stayed in the Civic section for an hour looking at the cars so he could tell me about them...he said in real life they were really nice, and really clean, and was surprised at how well the new civic looked compared to the ones in the past...and he doesn't even like "little foreign cars" heh

peace

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
well, I'm sorry to hear the purchase didn't work out for you. Obviously, you're more than welcome to hang out and chat about any type of car on here - if you go with something else. We'll miss ya if you do go, but best of luck to your future car plans.

:cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah. Id love to buy a civic si but I am just gonna boost my solara and throw a lsd on it and be done with it. Ill give the si's a run for their money! Stick around and chat

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Sorry things didn't work out at the dealership. But, that doesn't mean you can't hang out here. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts