8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bye Bye Si

As of 5:45 p.m. on February 5th, I no longer have my baby. My '07 NHBP was violently molested, and taken out of comission by an oncoming Ford Expedition.

No one was hurt, but I'm out a car.

I'll still contribute to the site, but I wont be at any meets for a while.

I'm still in love with the Civic Si, but probably wont buy another one.

On another note, so far, its been estimated at $11,000 in damages. Thats not including any frame damage, which im almost positive that its there. Insurance doesnt want to call it a toal loss. WTF?? I hope its totaled. That would actually help me out.

*edit* Gap insurance should pay for everything. :woowoo:

*1lastedit* the car has officially been declaired A TOTAL LOSS. schWING!!!

R.I.P.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if insurance lets me get my **** off of it, ill have: corsport short shifter, tein s-techs, and a BRAND NEW Tsudo catback.

anyone want anything, let me know.

·
Registered
735 Posts
they will... i took off my header, and stole the ecu. had hondata on it.(which is now on my 08 si!!! Also took altenator for later use ;) lol

need help LMK, i may be able to help you get it off.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well.....i would....but the wrecker yard its at is literally 20 feet from the sherrifs department/county jail. lol

if you wanna do a black op and get my **** back, im down for it. i just hope you can outrun a supercharged charger. lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
ya i had to call and make sure i could get my parts off too. lol

AND do you know who your talkin to!?.... what sc charger? hahah jk

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i still have to "return my car to stock" so does anyone have a stock catback theyd be willing to donate so i can have mine back?

btw, its the one upscale car the county has (newer model sc dodge charger) it hauls an unbelievable ammount of ass.

·
Registered
37 Posts
well.....i would....but the wrecker yard its at is literally 20 feet from the sherrifs department/county jail. lol

if you wanna do a black op and get my **** back, im down for it. i just hope you can outrun a supercharged charger. lol

I'll take down all the cameras! We can do it! Those bitches will be in the dark ages.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts