8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Why dont you wait untill the New 09 models come out. TL is due for a full model change that year and so is the TSX.

TSX is most likely to be all wheel drive, and there are some roumors that it may get RDX turbo k23 motor.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Damn, what a nice bro. Are you actually giving it to him or take over payments?
taking over payments ofcourse.. hahah. it just has bolt ons.. like evo2 exhaust, fujita sri, and a retro..

I love my brother but not that much..
LOL i love him because i'm gonna get a nicer car!
do you want it cause its a nice sedan?
yeah, i was also look at a couple of 07 g35 4 sedans also
If you don't care much about the sedan aspect of it you should opt for an 08 accord coupe. :thumb:
ehhh i like coupes too, i really don't mind them but the accord coupe looks weird... i hate the rear end of the thing
Why dont you wait untill the New 09 models come out. TL is due for a full model change that year and so is the TSX.
hmm... i guess i should do a little more research and see what the 09's look like.. or maybe i should wait and he can drive the VAN for awhile longer.
TSX is most likely to be all wheel drive, and there are some roumors that it may get RDX turbo k23 motor.
damn... that's sexy! AWD owns. i might just have to wait then

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.