8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm driving from Toronto to Florida for a vacation with my family. I'll be going to the Disney area. Can you guys recommend a tire shop around the area that's low on prices? Looking specifically for Goodyear Assurance TripleTreds.

ps.: i'd appreciate it if you give me street address as well, since I'm not from your area.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
I always buy from Discount Tire Co. They will beat any price you find online. Also tires online don't have good warranties and you gotta pay some random shop to install them.
These guys are the only ones I trust with my wheels. If you drive through Gainesville I can give you their info.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always buy from Discount Tire Co. They will beat any price you find online. Also tires online don't have good warranties and you gotta pay some random shop to install them.
These guys are the only ones I trust with my wheels. If you drive through Gainesville I can give you their info.
only if i knew what you were talking about. is gainesville anywhere near the disney area?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, maybe i should've mentioned: i'm only getting tires. it will be mounted when i get back to toronto.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discount Tire
Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire

8107 South John Young Parkway, Orlando - (407) 226-3276

I have bought tires from here before as well as from their on-line store. They have awesome prices and fairly quick service. Beware - they will try to push the lifttime rotation/balance and replacement warranty for an additional fee. Ensure these services are removed prior to paying to obtain the good price.

Depending on where you are staying it could take you 5-25 minutes to get there. Are you staying at the Disney resort or a hotel nearby? Nevertheless, its easy to get to.

·
Registered
967 Posts
if you were going to mount them when you get back i would say go with tirerack.com or discouttiredirect.com i just got my new tires from discount tire and they do an awesome job and have good prices. discounttiredirect.com is the same as discount tire but they have lower prices because it doesn't include installation price. i actually found them to be cheaper than tirerack for the tires i wanted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts