8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent out some shipments already for those that wrote to me.

If you got your cards, or whatever - let me know. I'd love to hear feedback, or just to know that you got them. If others want them - PM me with your info to send them out - and how many you think you'd like.

thx

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
well i got em in and yes im impressed with this company... what was the site for this?
the company i use have a bit thicker paper but who cares about that.. thw quality is the same.. very nice.. ill pass em out saturday webby;)

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
i just noticed they are the same price my cost....lol but good quality no doubt

·
PRSRIZD
1,403 Posts
just a small question, SHOULDNT the word SALE be SELL, the sentence really doenst make sense.....SELL OR TRADE IN OUR AUTOMALL SECTION vs. SALE OR TRADE IN OUR AUTOMALL SECTION

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
passed alot of then in the FMF show ill post pics when i get home.....i got about 50 left out of 200 cards :rockwoot:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PICHY said:
passed alot of then in the FMF show ill post pics when i get home.....i got about 50 left out of 200 cards :rockwoot:
you need more? if so, pm me and the address again. I cleared out my PM box.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow that is cool. Very nice man. So people just took them out of your engine bay?

on a side note- is that a whole front bumper, or is that a front lip just added to the stock bumper? - and what is it if it's a lip?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
webby said:
wow that is cool. Very nice man. So people just took them out of your engine bay?

on a side note- is that a whole front bumper, or is that a front lip just added to the stock bumper? - and what is it if it's a lip?
ya people were asking what kind of car was it on the card and so i explained and told em to join to find out more about it....
the lip kit is made by razzi www.razzi.com add on to the oem bumper

1 - 20 of 27 Posts