8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well for everyone in baltimore going to this meet >>>> http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46530 we should have a pre-meet to gather people up and so we can all get there around the sametime. well lets get a location set and a time. suggestions????? i was thinking we should meet at the cold stone creamery in glen burnie.

update: pre-meet is going to be at rt70 park and ride
time- 11:30 (kinda early but plenty time to take photos, videos, meet and great, etc.)

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
A good place to meet would be in the Owings Mills Mall parking lot. You know how there's hardly anyone around on the Hecht's side. Plus it's not that far from Arundel Mills, really.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
jameslewis178 said:
the rt70 park and ride would be a good place. or we could meet at the cold stone in glen burnie.

rt 70 would give us a nice ride down and its easy to get out of traffic in gb sux too many lights to get seperated
although im not sure where the cold stone is

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Well, so much for Owings Mills Mall!:xyxnervou

But the Park 'n Ride does make for a nicer place to meet.

·
Registered
579 Posts
rt70 sounds good, when you guys are going to meet their, also we could meet on liberty rd their is a place where a lot of people get together on weekends till like 3am

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
^ Is that the spot in front of Alko and Greek Village? I think I've seen cars there, or further in toward the city.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I don't know if it's been discussed, but the route for us Pre-Meeters is what? I'm thinking the following for simplicity and less traffic than 695/95/295:

Rt. 70 West to 29 South to 100 East to Exit 10A/Arundel Mills Blvd, make right onto Arundel Mills Circle. Wal-Mart is dead ahead.

Just in case anyone's not familiar with the area. Other suggestions on route or can we stick with this?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts