8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quick run down .. if you havent watched Bull Run on the speed chanel. So team Evo launched there car into a concrete pillar because they are dumb, lol. This is the Evo forum they are on and them arguing with others about what happened and other Bull Run teams arguing with them .. pretty funny reading material.

BTW if you missed it .. this is the video
YouTube - BullRun Crashes: Team Evo & Dart Crash(Season 2)

EVO Forum .. with the guy from Bull Run on it explaining to the forum why he crashed his car, and then other teams Team Dart / Team Lexus joining in on the forum to argue with team Evo about what the Evo guys are writing on the forum . As much as it hurt to see that Evo smashed on Bull Run .. those guys are idiots. Dont get me wrong no car deserves to get smashed like that but these guys asked for it. Enjoy reading ... BTW

Forum nick names ... just so you know who are arguing.

MRinChrist = one of the Evo drivers
TeamDart same as nick.
Team lexus girls / Nick = amandateamlexus <-- they dont chime in till the
16th page ,,,lol.. but you gotta read from the begining.

Bullrun Season2, Team Evo??? - Page 10 - evolutionm.net

Just a little bit from the Lexus girls ..lol

amandateamlexus
Personal Sales Rating: (0)
My Garage

loook people, this is ridiculous. trash talking the show and everyone on it really shows the true character of some of you people...what do you really know??

anyway, jason and chris, you KNOW we were never "out to get you" haha. we were there to win, period. and like we said...we saw you as a threat because of the way you played the game. to clear some things up...we never even showed the video of you speeding...TO ANYONE. lol so stop your whining.

another thing, i happened to be friends with BOTH of you off set...or at least i thought..?? apparently that was fake as well...who knows. Jason and I actually had a really personal really nice meaningful conversation one night, so I don't know why he wants to act like I'm a bad person now.

last but DEFINTIELY not least!!...this whole "spoiled rich girl" thing couldn't be ANY further from the truth!! Brooke has paid for every car she's ever owned with her own money. She works more than probably most of you guys! seriously...she is always working, and working hard for the money she makes. if you need to know details i'd be glad to fill you in...neither one of us is spoiled. we appreciate everything life throws our way and never take anything for granted. if you wanna talk trash say something that's actually true...like how we're the biggest dorks you've ever met. LOL

now sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
What I don't understand is, why did they go through that chain-link fence? They were instructed to? Did the others have to run through a fence too?

The girls in the IS are kinda cute =P

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They had to go through part of the fence that was a gate but if you watch the video of them crashing they went off the path. The dirt road keeps going after the fence but they went strait into the fence off the road and hopped it into the concrete block.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I felt bad for both cars, I felt bad for the guys in the Dodge Dart father and son. Sucks to see a classic car like that ruined but it was stupidity. The Evo guys remind me of Muppets .. lol.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
I thought the owner was cool, but the other guy was questionable. I would never let that guy drive my evo. The owner should know how to drive it better than a person that drove in the dirt one day way back when.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Yeah the other guy is a pizza delivery man .. lol and thats the truth ..its on his profile. The owned did kinda seem normal but the other .. ha ha Jim Carey / Muppet character.
The man with the wierdest looking jawline in the history of faces, lol.
Anyways. That's alot to read over there. I feel bad for them. I wish they could have kept going. I don't see how you could lose to a dart on dirt in an evo on gravel mode... oh well, at this point "go team avalanche!!!"

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The man with the wierdest looking jawline in the history of faces, lol.
Anyways. That's alot to read over there. I feel bad for them. I wish they could have kept going. I don't see how you could lose to a dart on dirt in an evo on gravel mode... oh well, at this point "go team avalanche!!!"
LMFAO .. I know .. he even put it in gravel mode ..lol

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
I just heard about this from a co-worker. What a couple of ding dongs. I heard that these 2 guys were pretty cocky to begin with. The EVO is a great car if you know how to drive it. I used to own a EVO IX and I knew what the car could and could not do. One thing for sure is win against a big ass piece of concreate. I still have an account I EVO M and decided to read some of the things are posting and I must say leave it up to a few jag-offs to get things all mixed up.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I watched that video like 5 times .. and it makes me laugh hearing him yell...

IM FREAKIN OUT MAN ... IM FREAKIN OUT !!!

OMFG ... IM FREAKIN OUT

WE HAVE ENOUGH SPEED TO CATCH 60 MPH THROUGH THERE ..AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS !!

and the best is at the begining what isnt shown on this paticular video when he gets in the car and says "WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE AWD EVO .. ILL JUST PUT IT ON GRAVEL MODE"

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OH yeah I forgot the brakes need to be fixed right away !!

This shouldnt be taking 87 octane gas !!! I had to lower the boost by over 100 hp loss to run 87 octane .. lol

YOU BROUGHT THE WRONG CAR BRO !!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I kind of feel bad for them, but then again they almost seem as if they're elitist douchebags. I mean, if it's true that they were purposely not allowed to inspect the other side of the fence (the finish line, as I understand it) then I would definitely say that the owners of the show itself were liable for the damages.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.