8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so over the last 5 months I've been building my car current mods skunk2 74mm IM, skunk2 fuel rail, RDX 410cc injectors, ZDX throttle body, P2R spacer, custom 3" intake, skunk2 mega header + 76mm exhaust, FF type 2

Car is currently broken down (machine shop) new list of installs I'll be doing over the next few weeks 88mm cp pistons, Brian cower rods, +1mm super tech valves,100 lb springs with retainers block and head will also be polished currently saving for stage 3 cams and kraftwerks supercharger and she is tuned by vit viper

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think that's a very good setup. Good quality stuff there. The only thing I would have possibly done different is to have bought the Honda RRC IM instead of the Skunk2...just my .02

·
Registered
86 Posts
you don't really need the spacer (unless you REALLY want one (it's just bling), your gonna make plenty of power and the spacer is only good down low in rpm's), I don't think your gonna need the sk2 fuel rail either( if your concerned about getting more fuel to your system then you need a fuel pump First, which you will need the supercharger) you should go with the ct-e supercharger or a tvs supercharger, don't get super tech , get ferrera instead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
NightmareFG2
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing