8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given an estimated "Build Date" for my car.... it was November 4-8, which means the car should be done by now, however, the dealer hasn't heard anything yet. Is it common for a build date to be pushed back further than what they estimated? or is it possible that the car is done & the dealer just doesn't know when it will arrive? (the salesmen didn't seem to know)

& I am anxious to get my car now :wavey:

·
Registered
66 Posts
"Factors such as predation and timing of entrance into the breeding population may have influenced survivorship," the researchers say. Such patterns are common today in wild populations of long-lived birds and mammals.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
mine arrive 2 days early lol

but when i went to my dealership and order an Si they just ordered an Si so i jsut went and put a down payment on that, which i regret i shoulda ordered one that i wanted with NAVI =(

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
mines supposed to be in this weekend between the 9th-13th it isnt in yet n theyre closed 2morro so i guess mon or tuesday, hopefully *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just found out mine was built 11/8! It should arrive anyday now.

I was about to be really pissed off b/c I was leaving work today (which is right down the street from the Honda dealership) & I see this 19/20 year old kid test driving a White FA5. I thought they got my car in & were letting some kid test drive it, so I stopped in to see if my car had arrived yet. It ended up being a used Si that they just got in, thankfully! I would've been pissed if they were letting someone test drive my brand new car that I already put a deposit on.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
prelude to si.... hmmm

i saw a prelude with Si wheels today....... i was astonished and made this face :eek:mg:
nice. I still miss my Prelude some..not sure if I just miss driving a manual transmission car or if I miss the car itself. The kid who bought my prelude already "riced it out" :sadwavy:

that car was nearly perfect though...the build quality was top notch & the only thing that ever needed done to it was the O2 sensor got replaced under warranty. Other than that, great car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My mom was supposed to give me her Prelude for my first car but it was stolen 2 weeks before I got my license :(

Ah, what could have been...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts