8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
i hate when companies just rebadge ****.....ohh you don't like the cavalier? what if we *** it up a little and call it a sunfire, then i'm sure you'll buy it...
is it just me or has 8thcivic gotten less and less intelligent?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
i hate when companies just rebadge ****.....ohh you don't like the cavalier? what if we *** it up a little and call it a sunfire, then i'm sure you'll buy it...
So you hate the Acura TSX?

And you also hate every Infiniti on the roads today....

Your post is not even worthy of a facepalm....

Go get a clue before you post next time.

The Acura TSX is nothing more than a Euro spec Honda Accord and is also sold in Japan.

Every Infiniti basically is a Nissan in Japan...the G line is the Nissan Skyline 370GT series...before that they were the Nissan Skyline 350GT series, an M is nothing more than a Nissan Fuga, and the QX is also a Nissan, but I forget the name, beforehand it was merely a rebadged Nissan Armada...literally all these cars I mentioned merely swap badges and emblems and may have minor changes to accommodate the difference in USDOT regulations.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
LOL yet everyone jizz's their pants when the see a si turned into a type rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Double standards?
I think it has....
and that's suppose to mean what exactly? All i'm saying is instead of innovation and coming up with something new. They'd rather recycle it and call it something else.

N i hope you like your Holden Commodore, ****.

case in point.

why the personal insult? did I insult you? isnt that against forum rules? i do enjoy my holden, very much so. more so then my Si in fact. :facepalm:

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
So you hate the Acura TSX?

And you also hate every Infiniti on the roads today....

Your post is not even worthy of a facepalm....

Go get a clue before you post next time.

The Acura TSX is nothing more than a Euro spec Honda Accord and is also sold in Japan.

Every Infiniti basically is a Nissan in Japan...the G line is the Nissan Skyline 370GT series...before that they were the Nissan Skyline 350GT series, an M is nothing more than a Nissan Fuga, and the QX is also a Nissan, but I forget the name, beforehand it was merely a rebadged Nissan Armada...literally all these cars I mentioned merely swap badges and emblems and may have minor changes to accommodate the difference in USDOT regulations.
thank you

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
i know im going to get bashed here but the GS (sport version) should at least have a twin turbo V6 rather then a 4 banger. JMO though

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
and that's suppose to mean what exactly? All i'm saying is instead of innovation and coming up with something new. They'd rather recycle it and call it something else.
Really?

You do realize virtually EVERY car company does this.

It amortizes costs to use the same platform for many different vehicles, same engines, and in this case, same body styles. It's not a problem because the "recycled" version is a version they sell elsewhere in the world and, more than likely, Americans would like it here as well. This saves companies a lot of money and allows them to sell cars for a decent price while getting a decent return at the same time. It's why cars that are actually unique like Ferrari's, the Lexus LF-A and Bugatti Veyron are as expensive as they are. You want companies like Honda, GM, etc to follow the same approach? lawlz.

Should companies be "innovative" and develop unique transmissions, engines, chassis, etc etc. for every individual model?

They'd be going bankrupt in a heartbeat.

I suspect you are rather slow mentally, not to mention glaringly clueless about...anything.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts