8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just talked 2 some1 @ a disclosed racing outlet n i had asked him if a bcrh would fit on a fa5 since it fits on a fg2....he said he doesnt know cause no1 had tested it yet... does any1 have the sedan si with a bcrh??? and does it fit ??

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u sure cause dude said it might not fit and if the bcrh sais k series then it will fit the k20z3 right???

·
Registered
937 Posts
Trust me man i have the buddy club header on my car... did the install myself...when you or if you get the header make sure its for 06+ si.. coupe or sedan the same thing

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
The BCRH will fit. Your exhaust will have to be modified, unless it's built for sedans. If not, it will need an extra 2" piping to fit in.

·
Registered
937 Posts
nah the aem... x made 232 on a dynapack correct? so thats 209 on a dynojet.. with tsx cams bcrh x-intake and the 70mm skunk2 exhaust.. i have the bcrh skunk2 70mm exhuast and AEM cai and i have no cams and made 215 uncorrected and 212 corrected..and from dynapack to dynojet is about 10% power loss

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i plan on connecting the bcrh 2 the stock exhaust system so it wouldnt have 2 be modified right?? my stock exhaust

1 - 20 of 46 Posts