8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost forgot to put up a thread about the Buddy Club Race Header --
We've had these selling well for the last couple months or so, people are really liking them. No complaints, no fitment issues, great quality, etc.

Anyway, its time to announce it on here formally:
Normally $800 shipped but currently on SALE for $780 shipped in the US lower 48 states.
CorSport Online Store: Buddy Club - BCS-RSEXHD-F

06+ Civic Si Buddy Club Racing Spec Header

:dancing:

*note: we are currently as of august 7th waiting for the next shipment due at the end of august, so these are orders that will be back ordered currently and the day they become available will ship directly to you from Buddy Club, no waiting for CorSport to get them first!

Tai
CorSport

CorSport Online Store: Buddy Club - BCS-RSEXHD-F
^order now.

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, also, we are proud to announce we are now (as of last month) factory direct authorized dealers for Buddy Club, full warranties and the simplicity of factory backed tech support are always included with your order.

Tai

·
Registered
60 Posts
im lookin to order these within few weeks. i have the FA5. before i order i want to get a list of items i need to have ie defoulers or any other parts so i dont get any CEL's or anything. Do i need to buy any pipings? anything in place of the cat? thanks

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
locomotived said:
im lookin to order these within few weeks. i have the FA5. before i order i want to get a list of items i need to have ie defoulers or any other parts so i dont get any CEL's or anything. Do i need to buy any pipings? anything in place of the cat? thanks
The header is in place of the cat. You WILL have cel's. THe defouler trick is just that, a trick, it usually works but we and BC make no guarantee. Buying the defoulers locally is the way to go, about 6$ at a pepboys.

Tai

·
Registered
60 Posts
when i was reading Airport guy's DIY post, i heard you needed the angled defouler. Is it different for the FA5's? is there more room on the sedan to install the straight defouler? just for clarification purpose

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
inyong1988 said:
can we do group buy Tai? 750shipped for 10 people? :laughing:

I wish.
No, im not waiting for 10 people to sign up and 4 of them to pay, just to fight with the other 6 for the money when its due. Again, due to the nightmare that is Group Buys (see other vendors group buys as an example where pages 6-26 are people asking where there stuff is and the vendor saying he is waiting for payments still from some people before the parts ship)

I want to be fair to everyone (other vendors, customers, everyone) so I price fair and low while not undercutting anyone.

Tai

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
If you got this header at a lower price than what he's selling it for, then great, but this isn't the right place to advertise that. You're paying for quality service when you buy from CorSport. There's nothing but positive comments about them.

Let's keep the comments directed at the sale, not where we can find the product some where else.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Yodums said:
If you got this header at a lower price than what he's selling it for, then great, but this isn't the right place to advertise that. You're paying for quality service when you buy from CorSport. There's nothing but positive comments about them.

Let's keep the comments directed at the sale, not where we can find the product some where else.
My bad.

The header is just beatiful & when I received it I took it out of the box & just looked at it for like 15mins.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
02civicsi said:
My bad.

The header is just beatiful & when I received it I took it out of the box & just looked at it for like 15mins.
Sounds like me with pretty much anything I get for my car... Display it in my living room until it gets installed... :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Are these ceramic coated? Are any of the race headers ceramic coated that you sell? Only wondering if not I know of a place that can do it for me...

1 - 20 of 252 Posts