8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some where on this site, there's a buddy club header and exhaust system on sale for less than $700. I'm only on here to try and find this so I can purchase it for my husband for Xmas. I've searched and searched and need help. Can someone please tell me where to find this? Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I really know nothing about this car stuff. My husband showed me the other day, but maybe it was just the header at that price. Any ideas for another good Xmas present for less than $1000? He has an 07 civic si.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Merry Christmas :wavey:............I have two seperate links for you. Also just so your aware finding both a "Buddy Club Race Header" AAAAND a exhaust system for a combine total of $700 is near IMPOSSIBLE :eek:hnoes:

Buddy Club Race Header For Sale

This gentleman by the username "akomcivic" i have personally bought from, actually i bought my Buddy Club Header from over the summer. He is legit and will send you (your husband) everything you need. The link is below.

Buddy Club Race Header from "akomcivic"

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! I just purchased the Pro Spec exhaust. They were out of the headers, but I figured he can purchase that at a later date. Thanks so much for your help! I'll check out the other items as well. He's a big JDM person :)

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post to the bolt-ons section. Now, give me the directions of where I can find a girlfriend or wife that buys me expensive car modifications for Christmas. :biggrin:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you spend ALL of your time on 8thcivic.com, all your money into your daily driver or your project car, and constantly talk about how this car is better than that car, you want this car as your next car, etc...eventually she should get the hint. I've never learned so much about cars in my life. Header? I didn't know a car had one, now I'm online looking to buy one!

Instead of shopping for clothes and shoes, I told him I want new wheels and tires and a turbo kit for my G35 ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Been together 4 years and married for 2. Once she realizes that clothes and cologne don't impress you maybe she'll come around. When she gives you your Xmas presents and you realize they aren't car related items, act thankful, just not thrilled. You don't want her to get mad, just see that she kinda let you down. lol This ends my Dr. Phil segment.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.