8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
i live in NoVa and i've never been to browns honda but i can say that i've always had good experiences with all of the browns organizations. MY parents bought a few cars from their nissan and mazda dealers here and they were very helpful and didn't try to tack on any bs charges to the deals. Good luck. BTW i bought my Si from Honda of Tysons Corner and they are awesome if you are wiling to drive that far. If you are interested pm me and I'll give you all the info.

·
Registered
85 Posts
In addition to your Ex? Baller!!! But if you've got all this money to burn, why not pick up something fun and rwd like an e30 BMW and mod it, or a 350Z? If you really want fwd fun, do yourself a favor and don't overlook the Mini Cooper S. They're no joke, and if you add in some John Cooper Works mods you'll have a real mean mini... plus they won't void any warranty options you'd have... wish Honda had something like that to offer us.

Then of course there is always the new GTI. It got 1st place in a 3-way comparison between the Cooper S, Si, and GTI. I'd probably have gone that route if I wasn't so concerned about cost at the pump and insurance.

If it's the place I'm thinking of, I just got mine from there Monday. They're in Glen Burnie right? If so, so far they're awesome. I was a bit thrown off by their ordering process (I ordered silver, was told I was getting red, and wound up buying grey so I wouldn't have to wait longer), but the sales reps seem nice enough. The guy in their finance dept. (Mel something) was a bit of a jerk, but I was in there late... so he could have just been tired.

If you do wind up buying from them, ask for Phil Vissini. He helped me and he's really a nice guy. Straight-forward, didn't hastle me, knew what he was talking about.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I decided not to buy my Si just yet. I got an offer on a GTI which was really good but I'm waiting a whole longer. What price did you get from Browns? They offered me their internet price on an Si which was only 500 over invoice. It was an excellent offer but I just wans't ready to buy a second Civic because I wanted a GTI instead.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah seriously man, I'm enjoying my car... but lets be reasonable, it's a Civic. You don't really need two of the same, or similar, car unless it's something exotic or you're using one for track-only purposes.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exactly. That is why I didn't buy a second one,lol I came to my senses. Just the fact that I wanted an Si to play with almost drove me over the edge,hehehehehehe

·
Registered
40 Posts
SDC...

I had the exact same experience with Mel...he had a serious attitude...I bought a 2dr Atomic Blue EX w/ AT and Navi.....I drove by there tonight 3-31-06 and they had a Gray SI sitting in the grass near Ritchie Highway...it didn't have Navi...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts