8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1686 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
They were early on Saturday or Sunday? I was there early on Sunday because i had to test pass in. Saturday i went late.
Word yea a few people i went down with entered there car into the show they had some ill wips so they got there early for good spots but my car isn't a show car I'm really more into speed I like to have a nice lookin wip but I'm workin in the engine first and suspension then worrying about looks and rims

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
256 Posts
Word yea a few people i went down with entered there car into the show they had some ill wips so they got there early for good spots but my car isn't a show car I'm really more into speed I like to have a nice lookin wip but I'm workin in the engine first and suspension then worrying about looks and rims

With a Decent suspension setup, will out-do engine mods. IMO, do the suspension first.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Progress or Cusco Rear sway Bar. You dont need a front sway bar on these cars, you introduce more understeer by upgrading the front bar. So stay away from it. What you want is more oversteer in a FWD car.
Thanks on the info bc people where telling me to get the rear only but never explained why.....I was gonna order the eibach sway bar kit both front and rear

·
Registered
256 Posts
Now that the weather is getting better we can definitely set something up. As long as someone doesnt come in making alot of noise lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Any exhaust shops in Westchester or Bronx area that are reasonable and have a good rep with prices or if anyone has experience installing skunk2alpha header lmk tried to do it over the weekend but the bolts that connect to the block and stock header are to dam tight. I currently have the invidia N1 Exhaust

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Any exhaust shops in Westchester or Bronx area that are reasonable and have a good rep with prices or if anyone has experience installing skunk2alpha header lmk tried to do it over the weekend but the bolts that connect to the block and stock header are to dam tight. I currently have the invidia N1 Exhaust
Just get an extension and swivel socket and you will be fine.

Ive installed a bunch of headers pretty much on the ground and never had an issue.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just get an extension and swivel socket and you will be fine.

Ive installed a bunch of headers pretty much on the ground and never had an issue.
Yea I tired again and i failed my car has 180k on it scratched the **** out of my arms soaked them with pb blaster no budge

1621 - 1640 of 1686 Posts