8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Brevard County Si Owners

3K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  alex5 
#1 ·
Hey! Just a little thread for the few of us Brevard County Si drivers -- Melbourne/Palm Bay, Cocoa, Satellite Beach, Vero Beach, etc. I know there's a few of you! But admittedly not many. I can count on one hand how many local 6th-gen Si's I've seen around town in the past year or so.

Welp, let's chat, hang out, suggest/critique/help install mods, what have you :)

About me -- My name's Eric, I live in Palm Bay, I drive an 07 Rallye Red coupe. Only mods so far are a Fujita short ram, and since the bug has bit me, I'm definitely looking to expand in the very near future.

#13 ·
so that's why i never see you around town! i live just off the edge of melbourne in palm bay, so i'm never in viera unless it's to go to viera ride shop. i always see some nice cars while in viera. saw a bentley last time, and it was SO dirty. it's like come on... i didn't even pay $20k for my car and i still wash it once a month!

Maybe we can start something small in this area. It would be cool to meet other 8th gens around here.
that'd be cool, especially if you few are into modding! my last remaining honda buddy just went german on me (GLI) :) i'm about to round out my bolt-ons with a header, but am now discovering that there are N/A options beyond that... but it gets costly...

#18 · (Edited)
06 Galaxy Grey Si here in Melbourne just got her at Space Coast Honda on the 11th have not done any mods yet trying to decide if i am going to do a cai or just a short ram. No point in getting a intake if its only getting hot air, the stock air box gets colder air then the short ram...

Love to hear what you guys have done!

Think my next mod will be intake then headers and then hondata reflash!!!

#19 ·
cool, welcome to the site Ne0nSage! I'm next door in Palm Bay, let me know if you ever need any help installing stuff.

I went with a Fujita short ram in my Si. I've had no issues with heatsoak at all, even with this year's awful summer. I had an AEM CAI in my last Civic, but a 127HP EX isn't the 197HP Si, so I can't compare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.