8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice lookin car man, looks like my old neighborhood.. concord bridge.. we have a chat thread for houston.
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/texas/62213-name-check-htx-chat-v2-0-a.html
i haven't seen your car around but i drive a red si coupe with an evo2 and retros.. thats the only way you'll be able to tell me apart from the rest in houston..
thanks. my neighborhood is called stonegate. i havent seen your car either but maybe someday it will happen. you go to any meets?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i was planning on going to the toys meet at chewy balls this friday but i have a company dinner to go to... hahah i know where stonegate is.. right off of barker cypress cuz i always drive past there. i live just a couple exits down on 290 and spring cypress. if you ever get your fogs, let me know and maybe we can meet up at one of our houses and hook 'em up. i got the taking off the bumper deal downn.. hahaha

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
last meet to cb, or maybe the one before that.. all of us 8thgens in that thread i just gave you met up and we all rolled out together.. like 12-13 cars. it was pretty cool.. until it rained

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was planning on going to the toys meet at chewy balls this friday but i have a company dinner to go to... hahah i know where stonegate is.. right off of barker cypress cuz i always drive past there. i live just a couple exits down on 290 and spring cypress. if you ever get your fogs, let me know and maybe we can meet up at one of our houses and hook 'em up. i got the taking off the bumper deal downn.. hahaha
o foreal? dam im always in that area! yeah im want fogs and need help wiring them. ill hit u up wenever i do. btw, have you ever seen a white mugen rsx at that discount tire on spring cypress? my brother works there and thats his car but he recently totalled it and now has an 08 350z

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
nah i haven't seen that mugen rsx... i just moved to this area like 2 months ago i use to live around w little york and eldridge. i've been to that discount tire once. could you hook me up with tires at a nice price? my michelin summer tires are really bald and past the indicator point... as for the wiring, i'm sure we can look at some diagrams and other people's DIY as we go through it.. you still in school or what?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.