8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the pulley about a month ago. I want to do this in the future but right now I dont have money for cooling and I have alot of things I need to pay for in the up coming month,tune/tires it goes on.

So here it is. Brand new never used PB 3.0 Pulley

I paid 100 bucks shipped as you can see on the r/o but ill ask 80 bucks shipped for a quick easy sale. Local guys will get 10 bucks off original price.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Realxai let's talk about you and turbo kits lol. But yeah guys last month I unfortunatly needed to buy brakes and this month I need tires. I also had a tune already set up. its kinda pathetic I have to sell this pulley because I wanted to use it and I'm going to get one in the future but right now I need every penny I can get.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I dig I dig. I'm waiting on Justin's aftercooler on CRSX, so I may well take this.

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
Realxai let's talk about you and turbo kits lol. But yeah guys last month I unfortunatly needed to buy brakes and this month I need tires. I also had a tune already set up. its kinda pathetic I have to sell this pulley because I wanted to use it and I'm going to get one in the future but right now I need every penny I can get.
watchutalkinboutwillis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.