8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm going to be getting my Si in mid Jan and I wanted to get a quainted with the locals before I really start modding my car. Of course, there isn't much I can do at this point since there arn't alot of parts available. What happended to all the aftermarket parts we were promised at the SEMA show? They made such a big fuss about having aftermarket parts ready and waiting for the Si's debut.
Regaurdless, I just wanted to make myself known here at 8thcivic. I look forawrd to being one of the first tuners ever to get my hands on a 06 civic si. I'm sure I'll be posting alot soon when crap starts not working :banghead:
-Laertes (yes, before you start asking, I am a Shakespeare buff)

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome to 8thcivic, Laertes! :wavey: Glad to hear you will be getting your new Si in mid January. What kinds of mods do you plan on getting? Be sure to post up some pics when you get it!

As far as aftermarket parts, since the Si was just released, there aren't too many available yet. I'm sure in about a month there will be some.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm guessing I'll start basic: Intake and exaust (although I hear resonators are placed oddly through the exaust manifold). Once I get accostomed to the K20, I'll start with some more difficult mods. When I fail miserably at that, I'll take it to a shop and have them do it. BTW, call me Sean

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fiji blue, it's really lucky that I got it in the first place, the dealer was telling me they'd have one available in like may, but due to a shipping error, they got 1 more than they ordered and it was the color I wanted (go figure)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts