8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice car but your a spoiled dumb ass.... first mistake race a slow ass grandma Sonata. mistake number two get a faster car. mistake three pretend to have an SI by putting the badge on an Sonata....your parents must love to throw money away... but nontheless congrats on the car dont flip it :hitit:

·
Registered
928 Posts
SPOILED! You'll wreck this one too...
Senata with SI emblem...Priceless...
"i can't wait to rev in parking lot" that's prolly the gayest thing i've heard..
it will get keyed or stolen since no one likes kids thats parents buy them cars..

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
You were racing your Sonata at 120 mph and flipped it, and you're in summer school, yet your parents felt you were responsible enough for an Si...wow...just, wow...:pat:

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Wow it's hot in here.

One piece of advice learn from your mistakes while you're still young or else you're doomed to repeat them. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't get your "friends" killed doing that stupid sh!t.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Wow he will probably flip his si too just like type si did rofl. WTF an SI Elantra?! the op is also a dumbass he raced,flipped his car and crashed it and hes only 16?! your parents shouldnt have even bought you an si your spoiled! cant believe your parents rewarded you for such ridiculous behavior your very immature. Atleast i work my ass off and pay for my car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome. Congrats on the new Si.

xxm4tth3wxx said:
I was racing another friend going 120 and changing lanes when my car spun out and flipped everywhere.
So, if one of your friends comes along side you at a redlight and starts revving his/her engine, what would you do different this time?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts