8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*UPDATED*BRAND new 2006 civic pics of INTERIOR 56k bye *Update new pics of the si*

I'll take one to go lol.... however the shift lever is placed funny i dont know how will that work with the 6speed but from what ive seen in other spy pics it will be the same placement as this one. :banghead:

·
Registered
518 Posts
looks ok, im getting disapointed though.
Look at the euro version, then look at this one!!
For starters, no push button starter.
No dual sunroof-
Turn signals on mirror? course not :(
look at the pedals, standard black rubber, no metal ones..
look at the shifter, how uncomfortable will that placement be?
Climate control on passengers door? DOUBT IT!
Can a steering wheel get any bigger?
and from the outside... look at the headlights.. wtf happened to them? they seem to have lost the shape.
I wouldnt buy that thing...
Hope the SI is as cool as the euro hatch, or this is jus another boring civic
:(

·
Registered
315 Posts
^^^ I wouldn't give up all hope yet. YES, it doesn't have all the cool stuff on this one, but this is a standard civic. I don't think there will ever be a standard civic with metal pedals around here. And I doubt they would put the turn signals on the mirrors either anytime soon. We're talking about a economic car, that gets great gas mileage. The SI will be more of what you're looking for probably. Most likely won't have remote start and some of the other things you're looking for, but I think will look better than these pics. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
287 Posts
02boostlessVIC said:
I'll take one to go lol.... however the shift lever is placed funny i dont know how will that work with the 6speed but from what ive seen in other spy pics it will be the same placement as this one. :banghead:
Kudos to you! You beat me to them!

·
Registered
287 Posts
02boostlessVIC said:

nuff said...
(not to be mean or anything...)

·
Registered
287 Posts
DeezV604 said:
looks ok, im getting disapointed though.
Look at the euro version, then look at this one!!
For starters, no push button starter.
No dual sunroof-
Turn signals on mirror? course not :(
look at the pedals, standard black rubber, no metal ones..
look at the shifter, how uncomfortable will that placement be?
Climate control on passengers door? DOUBT IT!
Can a steering wheel get any bigger?
and from the outside... look at the headlights.. wtf happened to them? they seem to have lost the shape.
I wouldnt buy that thing...
Hope the SI is as cool as the euro hatch, or this is jus another boring civic
:(
Damm, get a Jetta or a TC if you want most of those features.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cool

Finally some Civic Sedan Pics. I love the exterior and wat the other spy pics tell me the interior looks cool enough with the black finish though the color scheming in this one is beyond me.

Does any one around here know when this one will be available for purchase... i mean the production when does it start???? Which country will it be release at first????

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
9-15-05 they are supposed to be on the lot for sale. 9-01-05 they are supposed to have all of the production specs listed.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Eazy said:
Damm, get a Jetta or a TC if you want most of those features.
Well, i have been eyeing the tc for awhile, but it simply doesnt have enough stock power.

And i guess i was just ranting about how the euro version is SOO much better.
Pisses me off.
They are getting the button ignition on all models of the new civic...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
tehLOLbbq said:
^^^ I wouldn't give up all hope yet. YES, it doesn't have all the cool stuff on this one, but this is a standard civic. I don't think there will ever be a standard civic with metal pedals around here. And I doubt they would put the turn signals on the mirrors either anytime soon. We're talking about a economic car, that gets great gas mileage. The SI will be more of what you're looking for probably. Most likely won't have remote start and some of the other things you're looking for, but I think will look better than these pics. Just my 2 cents
yes you are soo right, and even if someone says it looks bad i just look at this pic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts