8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so awhile ago i lost contrl of my car and the right side of my car bounced off a curb, lately whenever i hit my brakes and slow down to about 12- they said to make a sound like ever time the wheel turns theres like a rubbing or clicking, if its out of alightment is that expensive or what else culd be wrong with it, thanks!

· Registered
3,271 Posts
so awhile ago i lost contrl of my car and the right side of my car bounced off a curb, lately whenever i hit my brakes and slow down to about 12- they said to make a sound like ever time the wheel turns theres like a rubbing or clicking, if its out of alightment is that expensive or what else culd be wrong with it, thanks!
You probably bent the wheel and the control arms and it would also be out of alignment.

· Registered
323 Posts
Do you own a fg2 or fg1? All of our cars mostly have bad lower control arm issues..you should take it in at your dealership and ask to check for lower control arm issues and check your tires wear for camber, but if your dropped just forget about it cause it voids warrenty..it was a recall for our cars, hope this helps..save money in your pocket..

· Registered
1,321 Posts
Once more, in english this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.