8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Yea it's completly debadged. I also got a ex trunk. People tend to think I got a base civic till :vtec: shuts them up. By the way I'm using a buddy's username. I use to be big on the Tampa forum here, I forgot my password. So I use my buddy's to lurk around and buy parts

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Nothing much, same sh*t different day. How you been? Any new mods ?
Sho do!

Car is a maniac rn:

Boosted and all kinds of crazy stuff haha. But I'm kinda thinking about stockifying it... idk..
Nice, what supercharger kit are you running. I was close to buying the kraftwerks that was selling on here. But i slipped on it, and someone beat me to it.

· Registered
1,496 Posts
I don't go because all they like to do is clown on Honda's and complain about them all the time. I did go once on my Ruckus, and all i saw was other cars (no honda's) doing burnouts and driving like d**ks.
This is true, not sure about the burnouts and what not but all I see is people bashing stance and hondas.
Exactly all they do is post pictures of stanced Hondas on the Facebook group page and make fun of them.

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Comptech! Stage 2. Lots of supporting mods as well. Got etuned and car makes 290/170 wheel hp and tq on the edyno. Honestly I don't remember the tq but I'm 90% sure that was right lmbo.

Yeah KW is pretty sick. I got a good deal (in my head at least) for this one and it was a long time goal of mine to have an SC so I jumped on it! Did the install myself and everything yay.

Post up your bish!
What kind of numbers you think your doing on a dyno? And what supporting mods do you have.

I'll post up a pic of my bish later tonight

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Well that's stupid.
Try it in the Florida chat
Well the edyno has been shown to be very reliable. So I trust the numbers at 290whp.

3.5" Intake, 1000cc injectors, Stage 2 drive pulley 3.15", DW65c high capacity fuel pump, ummmmm Skunk2 full exhaust, and many things lol.

The best way to post pictures here are to host the file on something like Flickr or something, then copy the direct link to that pic and paste it in the comment box between image
tags.
I used the photobucket app off my Ipad and tryd the image link which normally works. Maybe because its a new account im assuming :facepalm:

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Well the edyno has been shown to be very reliable. So I trust the numbers at 290whp.

3.5" Intake, 1000cc injectors, Stage 2 drive pulley 3.15", DW65c high capacity fuel pump, ummmmm Skunk2 full exhaust, and many things lol.

The best way to post pictures here are to host the file on something like Flickr or something, then copy the direct link to that pic and paste it in the comment box between image
tags.
I wanna shoot for 350whp. Im still kicking myself in the a** for not jumping on the Kraftwerks kit :deadhorse:

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Yeah that kit is def nice. I have yet to lose a race yet with my setup so it keeps me happy.

The biggest win to date was against a 2013-14 5.0 Stang. We raced five times from a roll on SR 60 and I won each time ayyyeeeeeee. A cpl times he got a jump but I still reeled him in. It felt super awesome ahahhaa. He did have a passenger tho, so I feel I should state that.
The fact that he got the jump and you still reeled him in, doubt that one passenger would make the difference unless he was like 250+ lbs

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.