8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My company is looking for a local account sales rep for our Boston office. Not sure what the salary would be (prob not as much as our NY office) but i can see it being a 35k-50k Base + commision which depending on how you perform will double your base salary if your a star.
Full benefits, 401k, great vacation and time off, company Treo, Etc...

Requirements:
-2 year degree minimum. 4 years would be ideal but not 100% necessary
-Sales experience or marketing experience is a plus
-you have to get through me first :lildevil: i'm a prick but i only want the best for the company.

This is a HUGE opportunity for a career and the potential to grow is unbelievable. This is a multi-billion dollar corporation so please send me a professional resume and if you get interviewed, invest in a fkn suit!
Our company sells outdoor advertising. check out the web-site... www.cemusa.com

PM me if interested and i'll give you my work email to send the resume to or fax

p.s. if your reading this thread a week or two from now, please dont count on it, we are looking to interview ideal candidates ASAP

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
06 Civic Ex said:
company treo

i demand blackberry :police:

anyhow i needa get my degree quick

i wish we had the blackberrys

but hey its free, no cell phone bill for me :)

hit me up when you graduate, always good to know someone

·
Registered
300 Posts
CHRIS said:
but i can see it being a 35k-50k Base + commision
Ouch! ...that's a weak starting salary after going through college! Sorry bro, but you're not going to find many college grads willing to accept that offer.

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toy Slacker said:
Ouch! ...that's a weak starting salary after going through college! Sorry bro, but you're not going to find many college grads willing to accept that offer.

true, but its a sales position which is primarily a commision job. most people at least double the salary which makes it worth it.

i'll leave the hiring to our HR department but figured someone cool off this site can get hired with my referral

1 - 7 of 7 Posts