8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2030 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wow this thread is dead... I know this might sound somewhat strange, but does anybody have a flashpro that I could use to just get an I/E basemap? I know I should buy myself one, but the budget just doesn't allow for one right now and its killing me knowing that my car can make 10+ hp with the reflash.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow this thread is dead... I know this might sound somewhat strange, but does anybody have a flashpro that I could use to just get an I/E basemap? I know I should buy myself one, but the budget just doesn't allow for one right now and its killing me knowing that my car can make 10+ hp with the reflash.
U cant just take a fp from anyone they have to unlock it then they return to stock ecu to let u borrow it?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
140 Posts
On another note, would anybody be willing to sell their's? Send me a pm if you're interested.
P.S. I would just browse the classifieds section, but I cant view it yet:facepalm:

·
Registered
958 Posts
On another note, would anybody be willing to sell their's? Send me a pm if you're interested.
P.S. I would just browse the classifieds section, but I cant view it yet:facepalm:

Keep posting and you will be able to. Go to the DIY section and subscribe to them by posting a reply.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any rollouts/trains/cruises for OCMD 8th fest going down??
Trying to find some cars to cruise with on the way down..
Right by the South Jersey/Philly area and I'm willing to meet up with people already in route..

·
Registered
992 Posts
im around the route 1a area always looking for people to meet up, cruise , share some idea . hey luisx25x i see your from lynn i think i seen your car around besides the other blue mugen that is a friend of mine rolling on 1st gen rsx rims

·
Registered
314 Posts
im around the route 1a area always looking for people to meet up, cruise , share some idea . hey luisx25x i see your from lynn i think i seen your car around besides the other blue mugen that is a friend of mine rolling on 1st gen rsx rims
Yeah he's from west lynn and i'm from east lynn i'm always on 1A I actually work on 1A in Beverly, what do you drive?

·
Registered
140 Posts
If anybody is ever interested in setting up 1A shoot me a pm. I have a few more weeks until i go back to school so I want to make the most of my time

1981 - 2000 of 2030 Posts