8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think its more popular with non-enthusiasts. My friend has a beige 05 civic and i remember one time we came out the family video and we couldn't unlock his car. Turns out that his was really parked a few spaces away and we were trying to open the wrong one lol.

EDIT: bit off topic, srry:His also has some awesom hard rubber/plastic floor mats that i would love to have similar ones in the GTI anyone know if they would be factory or aftermarket?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
dont like the color either but the car itself does looks really good. think i seen another member on this site with the same color.

·
Registered
361 Posts
My grandparents actually have that car. I think it is not as much of a bold color but i think with the right touches it may not be bad....but you'd have to be a pro to pull it off.

·
Registered
254 Posts
updated!!!!!

here the updated pictures!!!!

before!!!!

AFTER!!!

MODS:
injen CAI
greddy evo 2 cat back
megan down pipe
alpha HID 6000k
raybrig rear fog light
eibach pro kit
SI rear sway bar
2007 tsx rims with michelin pilot tires
1000 watts pioneer mono d block amp
12 inch 5500 thunder MTX sub woofer
topspeedauto header only. (cat delete)

future mod...
turbo??? (maybe) ...

dont know yet either BRonze or GUNmetal rims...???
help me out which rims will flow!!!!

BROZE????
GUNMETAL????

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I don't know about you guys. I think this Borrego Beige Metallic deserves props.

The After pics looks great. Some reason I am really liking the color since it is so different and sorta fresh to me. Although I wish the interior was darker.

And I'm glad you fix your front license plate. The old thread I was wondering why it was zip tie.

·
Registered
24 Posts
dont know yet either BRonze or GUNmetal rims...???
help me out which rims will flow!!!!
I would go with gunmetal i have seen this color car with gray rims and window tint and it looks pretty sweet.

I have this same color car but i haven't had a chance to do anything to it b/c of school and i have no garage down here anymore.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it looks pretty good also -
I'm a grampa - maybe I should have looked for that color instead of getting a red one. hehe

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a borrego beige and it looks a lot better in person these pictures dont really show it. And plus its not even beige. The color is 'Champagne' XD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.