8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a thread on another forum(forget which one) of someone saying Borla has a Cat-back in the works. Anyone confirm this??

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Gunslinger said:
Found a thread on another forum(forget which one) of someone saying Borla has a Cat-back in the works. Anyone confirm this??
I haven't seen it around and Borlas website doesn't have one up.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
One of the members here said about a month ago that Borla were looking for Si in SoCal to test it. So i would guess it is in the works...

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
mike_si_29 said:
One of the members here said about a month ago that Borla were looking for Si in SoCal to test it. So i would guess it is in the works...
Yes, they are still looking for a test car. Go to there website and input you're cars make/model then choose you're body style. It will forward you to a little sign up page, you just input you're information then pray they will contact you. :thumb:

·
Registered
516 Posts
sk33ny said:
Yes, they are still looking for a test car. Go to there website and input you're cars make/model then choose you're body style. It will forward you to a little sign up page, you just input you're information then pray they will contact you. :thumb:
Yea they ignored my butt so presumably they have test cars already....

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
this bugs the living **** out of me

sk33ny said:
Yes, they are still looking for a test car. Go to their website and input your car's make/model then choose your body style. It will forward you to a little sign up page, you just input your information then pray they will contact you. :thumb:

sk33ny said:
Maybe they have already tested it and just haven't updated there website.
Maybe they have already tested it and just haven't updated their website.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
trystar said:
Yes, they are still looking for a test car. Go to their website and input your car's make/model then choose your body style. It will forward you to a little sign up page, you just input your information then pray they will contact you. :thumb:

Well that was a constructive post...

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
trystar said:
sorry, stuff like that just bugs the hell out of me.
Stuff like what? I stated the information i knew at the time. There website said they were looking for a test car.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts

sk33ny said:
Stuff like what? I stated the information i knew at the time. There website said they were looking for a test car.
sk33ny said:
Yes, they are still looking for a test car. Go to :pat:there :pat: website and input :pat:you're:pat : cars make/model then choose :pat:you're:pat: body style. It will forward you to a little sign up page, you just input :pat:you're :pat: information then pray they will contact you. :thumb:

sk33ny said:
Maybe they have already tested it and just haven't updated :pat:there:pat: website.

Notice how there and their is a difference and you're and your has differences in sentence uses...

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
trystar said:

Notice how there and their is a difference and you're and your has differences in sentence uses...
Dude its a forum not a essay.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts