8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Borla cat-back yesterday.It was $762.99 plus a $11.95 handeling fee.Grand total was 774.94!!!!!I think this is a great deal considering it has a million mile warranty!At one point I was quite discouraged about bolting on anything to the SI,however I can't forsee any cel issues especially with the quality Borla puts out.This is my first and only mod for now until I'm confident there is a excellent cai choice produced for our cars.In case you are wondering I purchased my Borla at Summit racing.The rep on the phone was excellent.Call the Summit # follow the prompts.Extension 6843 for Ira.:woowoo:I'll let you know how it goes once I have it installed!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
PLEASE get pictures and a fly-by video once it is installed. You'll be my hero! lol

The price is high but Borla's quality is fantastic. I had their system on my RX-8 and loved it to death.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info on the cel.I live up very close to canada in New York.I have my Si put away right now can't wait until spring!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll do my best to get pics and fly video on the 8th as soon as I have my exhaust installed.I'm also getting the windows tinted and fog lights put on!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts