8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Megan Header, P2R Spacer and Gaskets, AEM SRI, Skunk 2 Coustome 70mm Exhaust !!!!!

Video of Me driving by : Before Header

Going to Park

testing out my home made Cam Mount, I was bored at work so i went for a drive and said hey what the hell lets film a bit.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
wasnt this video posted before? and megan shorty header right?

skunk2 makes a custom exhaust?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ nah i got the end and had a shop the the piping for me, and no i dont think this vid has ben posted on here !!!! The one on the bottom i just made and the other 2 are a bit older but i dont remember ever posting them on 8th, And yeah Megan Shorty header.

·
Registered
803 Posts
haha nah man dont trip i go to csuf. are there any meets you know of around town? the only ones i go to are in riverside or ontario mills. And if you dont mind where did you get all the work done?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha nah man dont trip i go to csuf. are there any meets you know of around town? the only ones i go to are in riverside or ontario mills. And if you dont mind where did you get all the work done?
LOL its cool man, As far as meets go i usually come on here to find out about meets, im down to set one up any time do. We can get the 8th people out this way for a change. But yeah As far as work what do you mean ? i install most of my stuff my self, my exhaust i have a guy i know in la that did the 70mm piping for 40$ hes really cool with me so he hooks it up.

·
Registered
803 Posts
LOL its cool man, As far as meets go i usually come on here to find out about meets, im down to set one up any time do. We can get the 8th people out this way for a change. But yeah As far as work what do you mean ? i install most of my stuff my self, my exhaust i have a guy i know in la that did the 70mm piping for 40$ hes really cool with me so he hooks it up.
oh for sure thats dope. And basically what i meant was do you have a shop/garage you go to, like CNC (which closed :sadwavy:) but, you said that you DIY so that answers that question hah. If your down to go to a meet theres gonna be one in Ontario mills on thursday i think. and after, we might go down to riverside like 10 minutes down and watch a drift event. I went last week and it was sick, we went to hooters right after. :badger:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh for sure thats dope. And basically what i meant was do you have a shop/garage you go to, like CNC (which closed :sadwavy:) but, you said that you DIY so that answers that question hah. If your down to go to a meet theres gonna be one in Ontario mills on thursday i think. and after, we might go down to riverside like 10 minutes down and watch a drift event. I went last week and it was sick, we went to hooters right after. :badger:
well weekdays are kinda hard for me since i work graveyard and sleep during the day i have fridays and sat off so thos are the days i usually go but what time is the meet at i can see if i can go. i work right by the mills like 5 min down the 15 of jarupa. but yeah let me know.

·
Registered
803 Posts
well weekdays are kinda hard for me since i work graveyard and sleep during the day i have fridays and sat off so thos are the days i usually go but what time is the meet at i can see if i can go. i work right by the mills like 5 min down the 15 of jarupa. but yeah let me know.
Im pretty sure the meet starts at 8 at the in n out off of milliken. here check out this link, everyone's pretty chill:

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/california-south/91910-meet-best-buy-off-limonite-come-down.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts