8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

381 - 400 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just installed my torque dampers this weekend, loving them so far! Definitely leaving a review after a couple of weeks of driving

·
Registered
122 Posts
I had horrendous amounts of wheel hop in wet, dry, snow, hot, cold weather.. I tried injecting my factory torque dampers to remedy this and that didn't work as well as I'd have liked.. so I ordered a full set of these.

ZERO wheel hop. completely eliminated. getting into 2nd gear is also a hell of a lot easier. First start up scared the crap out of me cause you can feel the motor cranking thru the interior and I'm pretty sure you can feel everything down to the valves opening and closing LOL, but after a week or so they "broke in" so to speak and mellowed out quite a bit. Still solid enough to know you've got some gnarly dampeners installed but mellow enough not to be annoying for leisurely driving.

Installation is a piece a cake. Instructions are clear on what needs to be done and in what order. do recommend!

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #399
I had horrendous amounts of wheel hop in wet, dry, snow, hot, cold weather.. I tried injecting my factory torque dampers to remedy this and that didn't work as well as I'd have liked.. so I ordered a full set of these.

ZERO wheel hop. completely eliminated. getting into 2nd gear is also a hell of a lot easier. First start up scared the crap out of me cause you can feel the motor cranking thru the interior and I'm pretty sure you can feel everything down to the valves opening and closing LOL, but after a week or so they "broke in" so to speak and mellowed out quite a bit. Still solid enough to know you've got some gnarly dampeners installed but mellow enough not to be annoying for leisurely driving.

Installation is a piece a cake. Instructions are clear on what needs to be done and in what order. do recommend!
Thanks for the review! We're very glad to hear that you've got everything installed and are enjoying the mounts!

381 - 400 of 431 Posts