8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accessorize you engine with Boomba Racing Battery Tie-downs and Oil Caps!
All parts are precision CNC machined from high quality billet aluminum and are available in natural aluminum a well as red or black anodized finish!

Visit our website to place your order!
Accessories

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Accessorize your engine bay with Boomba! All parts and precision CNC machined out of the highest quality billet aluminum!

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dress up your engine bay with high quality aluminum oil caps and battery tiedowns. Everything is precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Why not make things that are out there but for a little less... Like: TB spacer, Hood spacers, maybe even a engine dress up kit with bolt covers or something...

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dress up your engine bay with our premium billet aluminum oil caps and battery tie downs! 3 different colors available and plenty in stock!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I think I received the wrong battery holder for my 07 Civic Si. It doesn't seem to tie down on one side because it is longer. It fits the battery but just does not match up with the tie down on one side and it looks different from your website pictures.

Please help.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I received the wrong battery holder for my 07 Civic Si. It doesn't seem to tie down on one side because it is longer. It fits the battery but just does not match up with the tie down on one side and it looks different from your website pictures.

Please help.

Thanks
PM sent!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts