8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the bolt pattern, the 5 lug axle is new for civic, but im guessing that it is going to be the same 114.3 x 5 thats on the RSX.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm, ill try to find it today too.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm sure we can confirm if anyone is able to get the part numbers. From what I know, the rotors are the same spec as the RSX-S (at least when compared to the Si). If the rotors are the same, so should the bolt pattern.

Why would they change it so drastically when current design is still good?

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
If someone can tell me the wheel backspace I can tell you what offsets will work.

Note: The easiest way to measure backspace is to lay the wheel face down onto the ground so the backside of the wheel is facing up. Take a straight edge and lay it diagonally across the inboard flange of the wheel. Take a tape measure and measure the distance from where the straight edge contacts the inboard flange to the hub mounting pad of the wheel. This measurement is backspace.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just to make things easier on some people. I got an email from Wheelmax.com and they said that until they have a section of wheels for the 2006 civic that the wheels for the 2001-2005 Acura RSX will work as they have the same bolt pattern.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts