8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i could find a lip kit or anytihng at all .. i dont like the OEM look .... thanks

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i cant find any mugen for 2 doors ?
any web page or lacations?
well seeing as they don't make a mugen 2 dr you'll be lookin for awhile. what kind of body kit? you need to really do some home work on this, cause there are a bunch of cheap kits out there and you don't want to get stuck with one. also please dont get a huge one and not build on it. to properly do a kit you need a good paint job, nice rims and a properly fitting kit, or you'll just fail at doing it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think the HFP bodykit looks pretty good, try to talk to portland honda, I got a very good deal on a whole bodykit (Rear bumper, front lip and side skirts) with them last summer, it's only $900+ tax, and it's painted.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
haha good luck with portland street! they will give you a bs explanation how honda canada sets all prices. not true. PM me and i can give you contact info for a guy who will be able to help you out

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I think the HFP bodykit looks pretty good, try to talk to portland honda, I got a very good deal on a whole bodykit (Rear bumper, front lip and side skirts) with them last summer, it's only $900+ tax, and it's painted.
yah if it wasn't for the fact i had the kit put on with the purchase of the car, i don't think i would ever go to a local dealer for anything..they are set on ripping you off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts