8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if anyone in the northwest is looking for a place that has amazing service and great prices, Bob Halls is the place, it is a bit of a drive though. When we called them up, they said just add $500 to the MSRP and they'll sell it at that. On top of that he told me that they can get any color or coupe or sedan either already on the lot, or within 1-2 days. We drove over, he threw in some free stuff, had the car ready and everything went very smooth. The people there are not pushy at all, but at the same time won't beat around the bush and will get to the bottom line instead of wasting your time. Before tax I was able to pickup my 2008 white 4dr si for around 21k, and thats the best price we could get up here in Washington. :thumb: They're the best and I wouldn't hesitate to get another car from them later on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry thats what i meant, and accessories are 50 bucks cheaper on most items, plus their service is amazing

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Thanks for the clarification. When you said $500 over MSRP, I thought you maybe missing a few chromosones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts