8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
It's sexy with the CSL-like rear lip curve. That level 3/4 view makes it look a little mispropotioned, but damn, it's a nice little car.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks it is ugly both inside and out? It's the only gripe I have about BMW's, they just don't look good aside from the Z4.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sickyute said:
tii?
they'll probably just badge it an M later on and sell it in the US.
just my guess.
No, that's the point of calling it the Tii. It's a throwback to the 2002tii, the car that fathered the modern sports sedan. They don't want to call it M1 just like they won't make a hopped up x5 and call it the M5, just like Honda won't make a front wheel drive sedan and call it the NSX-R. Some Americans still remember how good the 2002tii was, and BMW has been itching to make a 2002 revival car for years.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vetkiller said:
Am I the only one that thinks it is ugly both inside and out? It's the only gripe I have about BMW's, they just don't look good aside from the Z4.
That's funny because salted BMW fanatics don't much care for the z4. Z3 Coupe, now that was a car.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
me likey!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
i like it but paint the hood and get rid of the stripes. if it ever becomes a proper production car im it would though.

and FYI its probably Alcantara, not Suede. dont worry its better than suede because it doesnt wear out.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
e60.deluxe said:
i like it but paint the hood and get rid of the stripes. if it ever becomes a proper production car im it would though.

and FYI its probably Alcantara, not Suede. dont worry its better than suede because it doesnt wear out.
See, I love the hood. I agree that the stripes are a little silly, but I'd still drive the car every day. I love this concept so much.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts