8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
34's not bad for a drop top...ive seen cooper s drop tops stickered at 40+.
That is really expensive for a 128.

anyway, 57's not bad for the M3. i was expecting 67 tbh. 57 means the IS-F isnt any cheaper which throws out the typical "Value" argument that is generally applied when a American/Japanese car looses to an European.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Paying 40+ for a mini cabriolet is nuts. The 135 would have to be at least 40k then add options. Might as well man up and get a proper two seater, like a boxter.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
34's not bad for a drop top...ive seen cooper s drop tops stickered at 40+.

anyway, 57's not bad for the M3. i was expecting 67 tbh. 57 means the IS-F isnt any cheaper which throws out the typical "Value" argument that is generally applied when a American/Japanese car looses to an European.
not true! The ISF comes fully loaded...While the M3 doesnt even come with rims rofl
German options FTL

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
not true! The ISF comes fully loaded...While the M3 doesnt even come with rims rofl
German options FTL
yes, im sure you have no wheels when you pay $57k for that car. 19" wheels are heavy and lame.

as far as luxury items are concerned, look elsewhere than M3.

finally, European cars, generally are much easier to deal down than Japanse cars, esp Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus. in my mind, i instandly knock off 10% on a European car when comparing it to japanese cars, because i know i can deal 10% better. (except for MINI)

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
yes, im sure you have no wheels when you pay $57k for that car. 19" wheels are heavy and lame.

as far as luxury items are concerned, look elsewhere than M3.

finally, European cars, generally are much easier to deal down than Japanse cars, esp Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus. in my mind, i instandly knock off 10% on a European car when comparing it to japanese cars, because i know i can deal 10% better. (except for MINI)
its still more than a lexus and I bet its more expensive that a reasonibly equal equiped Audi RS4... Not saying I would by the crappy lexus F over this car..its just a point

·
Registered
752 Posts
They will deal once the hype has died down.

I was looking at a Z4 last friday night. They were ready to deal something awful. I told the very nice salesman I was waiting for hype to die down on the 1. But assured the nice man. I will be back. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts