8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

BlueBatMobile.Net Overlays

8K views 55 replies 44 participants last post by  eXe 
#1 · (Edited)
Special thanks to BlueBatMobile.net for sponsoring me with their overlays. I installed the following. Light Charcoal Headlight tint 3/10, Light Charcoal Rear tail light tint 3/10 and Yellow Fog lights tint. Enjoy..

Tail Lights

Before

After..

Fog Lights

Headlight - It was such a b*tch to put on the tint where the amber was.. So Leila decided to cut them and leave the charcoal for the low and high beam. =)

Before

After

Where Leila cut th amber piece of Charcoal..

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice Albert! Guys, these are my lighter 3/10 tints on the taillights and headlights. I have my darker 6/10 tint as well. Also, for the headlights, I offer yellow and ice blue :thumb:. For the fogs, yellow pictured, I also carry amber, ice blue, smoke, and light smoke ;).

Bat™

#25 ·
Blue Batmobile,

I have a few questions for you as I was waiting for these to be released.

1) How thick are they? Lamin-x clear overlays are 20mm. I'm strictly looking at clear overlays to protect my fogs. The thicker the better under certain conditions (read next point).

2) How heat resistant are they? Lamin-x is I believe rated up to 400 degrees. It's hard to see, but do the fog overlays cover up the whole fog or is a small distance left around for heat dissipation?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.