8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*UPDATE* 10-23-07 - I just finished installing both SILVER EYE LIDS and GLOSSY BLACK EYE LIDS. Installation was pretty easy. Piece of cake.. WOOOOOOOOO. Props to Andy for sponsoring me. thanks bro. I also have pictures of the front HFP overlay as well in FLAT BLACK but I will not post them. Andy will post them up..

I have lots of pix of a SILVER EYE LIDS with Front HFP Overlays and GLOSSY BLACK EYE LIDS with the Front HFP Overlays. Pix tonight Enjoy...

Silver Eye Lids. These are almost perfect matching silver metallic alablaster.

Glossy Eye Lids.

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
yea those are nice...they match the color perfectly...well done :thumb:

·
Registered
7,520 Posts
looking good albert. mean lx : P
soon with a TURRRBo! : )

·
Registered
323 Posts
Both look good, I think the black flows with the CF Hood, maybe not so much with the stock ASM Hood, either way, great work. Gonna have to order me a set.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks yall. I GOT pix of the front HFP overlay as well.. I took pix of both the silver and Glossy black.. =) Pix tonight fellas

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I think it looks absolutely gorgeous with the silver, the black is alright. The silver kind of flows with the lines a bit better I think, whereas the black is too overwhelming.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
My complaint is that it looks like it was cut to short, I think it would look better if it went all the way to the end of the headlight

·
resident VINYL PIMP
1,354 Posts
The Overlay can be applied so the narrow end comes flush with the top of the headlight. Its personall preference how you want to install them. Also, if you get my smoked sidemarker kit, it would be best to position it this way ;).

Bat™

1 - 20 of 26 Posts