8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just got mine yesterday but my camera is lost somewhere in my little brothers room. I'll try to get a decent cellphone pic at least. Also I ordered a 490 but on the shipping box it said 490 limited edition so not sure exactly what one I got, I wouldnt know how to tell the difference anyway?

Here it just. What I found out is it is a little smaller than all the pics make it appear and sits just has high as the stock knob with the lock nut on.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Where did you guys order them from? I'm gonna go ahead and get one haha I found some money lying at the corner of a street and figure I'll use it haha

·
Registered
186 Posts
So i tried it and got it to go no where. I had no grip on the knob and it feels like it cant go anywhere anymore. lol

·
Registered
693 Posts
I got the neo chrome 490 a few months ago and lovin every minute of it. N I got it from honda-tech for $46shipped. Don't think I have any pics of it installed, but either way, it's hard to really capture the color of the knob...at least on my crappy ass camera it is lol

·
Registered
417 Posts
I just ordered one haha I couldn't stand looking at the neo chrome anymore. Pretty sure it'll be my last knob though cause I love the Mugen shape just wished it was heavier. I'm considering a way to weight it down though.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
i need to order one. im still in between jobs and very broke haha. but i wouldnt force the knob. it can strip the threads. i have a random teardrop knob in my car and the shift pattern faces me, not straight. id have to use the lock nut when i get my blox knob.

more pictures!

21 - 40 of 352 Posts