8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

301 - 320 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
I still hav my stock knob but waiting for my 490...any1 remove the lock nut that sits below stock knob to get a cleaner look??? What's the downfall when doing this.?.... I don't like looking at my boot looking all scrunched up
Yup heres what I did...I screwed the knob all the way down which you can do and it stays on just fine..Only problem was the Blox logo would always be upside down.

So I took my boot off, had a spare washer and stuck it on the shifter rod. Placed my shift boot over top of the washer which made the shift boot rise higher and made it look cleaner. I then screwed the blox knob all the way down and now the blox logo is facing correctly and is on secure.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
they said theyd be gettin a shipment of blox today so hopefully ther shipped it already....

i m dyin for it cuz i already got my fd2 boot in....

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
ma baby just came in....i love it but hate that lock nut under it :cornmad:.....
paired up with my fd2 boot that i got day b4, i think its sexz lol....
lemme kno what u guys think.....

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Yup Agree..I placed a washer underneath the top of my shift boot to hide it..I had to only cause I never could get the "blox" logo to face normally would always end up, upside down..
I don't really mind the "Blox" logo being upside down at least the shift knob sits lower without the washer under it. :party:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I KNOOOOOOO.....i hate the damn lock nut but i kno it would bug the hell outta me to see the blox logo to the right all the damn time :cornmad:....

how can i line it up properly and still have the clean look???

301 - 320 of 352 Posts