8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Im also debating which color to get for my car. Heres the site the guy from the other thread about these knobs suggested www.speedelement.com - Home, they are $60 with free shipping. I personally like the neo chrome look, but it wont really match anything on any interior so if you want a knob that stands out then go with neo chrome.

I plan on ordering a neo chrome one in the next day or two and will post of pics of it installed if youd want to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
neo looks good with the blue dash lights. but i have that friggin yellow stitch boot. i may just restitch it black and just order the neo.

·
Registered
593 Posts
it feels great, my fave knob so far. i have had pretty much every twm knob included the m1 abrams, fd2 knob, skunk2 knob, mugen si knob. if this had a 6-speed red engraving, it would be perfect.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I actually just ordered a neo chrome one so if you want to wait a few days I'll take a pic of what it looks like on the car and post it up

·
Registered
417 Posts
I want electric blue and neo chrome so bad.
If only the Mugen knob was weighted.
I'd be so much happier.
I'll prolly end up buying both knobs at some point haha I have so many knobs it's kinda retarded

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was thinking of buying both the neo and electric. then returning the one i didnt want of the 2. or just take a $5-10 hit and sell it on here

·
Registered
593 Posts
I want electric blue and neo chrome so bad.
If only the Mugen knob was weighted.
I'd be so much happier.
I'll prolly end up buying both knobs at some point haha I have so many knobs it's kinda retarded
lol i was the same way. hmm lets see: skunk2, mugen si, twm abrams, twm desert eagle, twm type-r, fd2 replica. if the mugen knob was 440-500g, that would have been the end of the road for me.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
it feels great, my fave knob so far. i have had pretty much every twm knob included the m1 abrams, fd2 knob, skunk2 knob, mugen si knob. if this had a 6-speed red engraving, it would be perfect.
how big is this knob compared to the m1 abrams? also how low does it sit compared to the m1 abrams?

1 - 20 of 352 Posts