8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Not very active on this forum but that's going to change again haha! So just wanted to give my story real quick:

Bought my 2001 Prelude back in Nov of 2007 and got it paid off around Nov 2011. Then decided I wanted to keep it as a summer car and get a yearly DD. So Nov 2011 I got a '10 FA5. Then I had a spur buy and around July 2012 I got a brand new '12 Civic Si Coupe. I loved the improved torque and it just felt great! So life was great until it came to registering it for the 2nd time it turned out to be too much.

So where I am now, about 3 weeks ago I got what I have now - '09 Civic Si Sedan. So it was the cost of registration for the FG4 that was hard but also I am sooo glad that I got back into a 4-door. It's just so convenient and it's a lot easier to take the dog for rides.

I got the FA5 from a crappy dealership. The previous owner definitely didn't take care of it. The passenger side fog is cracked, water in the headlight, missing fender liner, etc.. So I think it hit something on the passenger side. So I just got the fender liner in and after that gets installed I'll get the water out of the headlight and re-seal it, get a new fog, and go from there. Anyway.. so on with some pics!

Here is my BB6 as she sits:

Here was my '10 FA5:

Then my '12 Si

And now my current '09 Sedan Si

So I'm back on 8thCivic!! :wheee:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an 08 Fiji FG2. After seeing your FA5, I decided on my wheel cot! Looks nice man! Are they bronze or more yellow?

I love my FG2!
I REALLY wanted the Fiji color, but I also wanted the refreshed ones (09-11) so I decided to go with the refreshed bumper/lights and deal with the Dyno Blue (which isn't too bad lol, but still like the Fiji more!)

Hmm.. I'm terrible with colors. They are gold, I'd probably say out of those 2 colors - it's more yellow than bronze, too bright for bronze. I'd say the first pic I showed of the 09 FA5 (blue) shows the most accurate color for the wheels

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats up man .. i used to be over at pz and prelude online .. i remember you from over there .. funny i ended up with an 09 fa5 too .. welcome to the site ..
Oh yeah, hey man what's up?? I still have the BB so I'm still going over to PZ. Yeah, in the end I ended up with my 09 FA5 haha, took me 2 cars to get there. But no more of this switching cars BS thing, this is it for a while. Good to see you here element.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Oh yeah, hey man what's up?? I still have the BB so I'm still going over to PZ. Yeah, in the end I ended up with my 09 FA5 haha, took me 2 cars to get there. But no more of this switching cars BS thing, this is it for a while. Good to see you here element.
ogsmakdade has my old bb6 .. actually just about back together .. i still pop my head in over there from time to time .. good group of guys over at pz ..

heres my bb6 in her prime

and my fa5 how she sits ..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Had a pretty busy weekend with the FA5:

So I finally got in my fender liner - previous owner thought I'd be a good idea to drive the car without one... dumbass.. so anyway I had about a gallon of water in the headlight. So I got the fender liner in and baked open the headlight and got all of the water out and re-sealed it:

So after all that I was able to do some fun stuff. Got some overlays from GrafiXpression and got those on - not sure how I feel on the tails but I'll run it and can always remove them if I decide I don't like it anymore:

And the heallights:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.