8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have an idea on what i should do for this? my left front turn signal works when i turn the left blinker on but when i turn it off it stops. when i just have my aux lights on or when i have my headlights on, it doesnt work. nor does it work when i unlock the doors. but when i turn the left signal on it does flash. what the hell does that mean hahaha???

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
first of all... i dont understand what the problem is here.
left front turn signal = left blinker???? and isnt it suppose to stop when you turn it off?
and what are aux lights?? parking lights?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
everything i/you mentioned is the same thing. your left blinker/turn signal, same thing. and yeah parking lights and aux lights are the same thing. ill stick to calling it one thing. when you turn your headlights on, your parking lights are on as well. the 4 amber bulbs on the car, one in each corner. when you turn your signal on (say left signal) the left bulbs go from being solid on to blinking, obviously indicating that you are turning. when you push the stick back up, i.e. turn the signal off, they go back to being solid on. every car is like this obviously. my problem is, and yes i know it sounds ridiculous, but what is happening is when i turn my signal off, the front left bulb is going off, while the rear one is not. this is not normal, it is supposed to stay on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts