8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NHBP si coupe and i really want to complete the blacked out look i am going for i already painted my calipers black now its time to black out my headlights and taillights. I found lamin-x tail and headlight protective film on corsport -

CorSport Inc. - Import and Sport Compact Aftermarket Automotive Performance Parts - Honda Acura Civic Si Integra RSX CRX Element Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII IX MR Scion xA xB tC Nissan Subaru STI WRX s13 s14 ep3 fg2 dc5 - CorSport USA

I want to know if any 1 else has used this product or has a picture of the after product i want to use there blackout product but i am afraid to lose light output from the headlights the tails i am not worried about. I can also used there smoked look but it might not be dark enough for me if any 1 has used this product especially the blackout look please chime in :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm..id prob go with bluebatmobiles stuff. and if you are doing that..i have you have some HIDs to help out with it..
Yes i have 8k xenon depot xtreme edition hid's i will check out the stuff you linked why do you recommend it ?

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Will, I tried this on my headlights and after 2 hours and 4 wrinkles, I took it off....you need someone who has ALOT of patience and some tint skillz...if you want to practice, I think I still have the passenger overlay for the headlight

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
dose it remove easy???

Im thinking of tinting my headlights cuz with my steelies they just ... dont go...

and once winters over id like to remove it...

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would recommend gettin them tinted at a tint shop. I have the lamin-x tails and mine have a lot of bubbles. When I get money, Im gonna get them redone at a tint shop. I have the lamin-x headlight film if u want. $45 shipped :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts