8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
yes those are cool, does it have the right bolt pattern. I'm finding out alot of wheels I've been searching, even tho they say it fits, it must 5-114.3 with atleast 42mm off set to fit right.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heading to the rim shop on Wed.

I like the look and want the the deeper dish. I think the black will look great, as long as the pearl in the car matches up.

·
Registered
114 Posts
GeorgiaBoy said:
I like the look and want the the deeper dish. I think the black will look great, as long as the pearl in the car matches up.
I wanted the bigger lip on a few diffrent wheels and the wheel shops said that the si can't have the deeper look. It's more for rear wheel drive cars.
Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
going to the rim shop today.

I am heading to the rim shop to look at the rims on my car. I have roughly 5 designs and 3 manuf. that I am going to decide on. All of them are balck with the diamond cut lip. I will send pics to see what looks good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you were right. The size shown was an 18x8.5. That is wy they had such a deep dish. And yes the ones displayed are for rear wheel. That rim is new and will be in next tuesday for a mock up before I buy.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i just bought some 5 star rims, black with a aluminum lip
its about a 1.5-2 inch dish.
the rims are
18x8.5
The guys at the rim shop think it will fit, so im going to be a guniea pig
Ill let you know how it works out.
I did a little research and alot of rsx-s use a 18x8.5
so i think it'll be fine..
They get installed monday, so maybe i can get a real cam and post some real pics of my car...

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
18x8.5 will be fine...

...until you lower it. The RSX, if I'm mistaken has wider fenders than the Civic. Ask Neal @ TireRack.com and make sure you ask him if they'll fit when it's lowered.

GeorgiaBoy,

I don't see the pic of the rims.

·
Registered
62 Posts
nice car man

·
Registered
518 Posts
skittleslegend said:
18x8.5 will be fine...

...until you lower it. The RSX, if I'm mistaken has wider fenders than the Civic. Ask Neal @ TireRack.com and make sure you ask him if they'll fit when it's lowered.

GeorgiaBoy,

I don't see the pic of the rims.
if i do lower it, prolly 1 inch max, u think ill have rub?
or camber issues with that rim?

·
Registered
436 Posts
this pic was posted on another thread. i love it. if memory serves me right these are 19's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts