8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't feel like having my headlights ship back and forth, does anyone knows any place that does it in Maryland, specifically near Baltimore ?? Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's not hard to do um yourself, just throw them in the oven; open them up then paint them black. The only thing is, if you dont have projectors in there your light output will go to sh!t...

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
What?

OEM lights have the inside bezel black already...

If you paint any of the chrome parts, you will be painting the part that reflects the light from the bulb forward so you can see. That's not a good idea.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for not clarify, I used to own a civic and knew that this forum is the best to get information and questions from.

I own a 370z now so I don't have to worry about the reflector part when black out headlights. I don't have the gut to put my headlights in the oven that's y I want some one to do it for me and don't want to ship the headlights back and forth.

This is the only forum that I get most answers to my questions compare to acurazine and the370z

Thanks guys

·
Registered
273 Posts
pull a light out and post some good pics of the back side. i did my own light a few months ago. im right outside glen burnie in pasadena.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Sorry for not clarify, I used to own a civic and knew that this forum is the best to get information and questions from.

I own a 370z now so I don't have to worry about the reflector part when black out headlights. I don't have the gut to put my headlights in the oven that's y I want some one to do it for me and don't want to ship the headlights back and forth.

This is the only forum that I get most answers to my questions compare to acurazine and the370z

Thanks guys
Well keep trying to look for any tuner shop in Maryland and check...Do the work too son!! After you do the work and cannot find anyone then post here.....I love it when people want others to do work for them. :pat:

Not being a flaming hobo but people these days can't spell for nothing and are lazy as F. :readtherules:

BTW, no shop is going to have a 4-8 hour TAT for you. You are not special, unless you are willing to pay extra $$. DIY and save some down time and money..hopefully you have another DD for down time. GL.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Well keep trying to look for any tuner shop in Maryland and check...Do the work too son!! After you do the work and cannot find anyone then post here.....I love it when people want others to do work for them. :pat:

Not being a flaming hobo but people these days can't spell for nothing and are lazy as F. :readtherules:

BTW, no shop is going to have a 4-8 hour TAT for you. You are not special, unless you are willing to pay extra $$. DIY and save some down time and money..hopefully you have another DD for down time. GL.
couldn't have said it better myself :clapping:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts