8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my ride, recently slapped on some 18" tenzo gt-5's and painted my calipers red! (or the wheel shop did :p) and also dropped it all at once with Eibach pro kit.

here some pics enjoy =)
next on the list: retro projector lights or just HIDs hmm..

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Damn that looks nice. Normally I hate that chrome lip but your car wears it well. :thumb: I do think it needs a dark tint desperately, though.

Quick question, are you running a camber kit with that drop?

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
wow those are the exact same wheels i was gonna get for my coupe way back when the black with polished lip were crazy popular
now I know what it would have looked like!
all you need is the HFP kit

·
Registered
374 Posts
>>all you need is the HFP kit

I don't agree!.. and I have the kit!!! :) I'm not sure I like the ass on the honda body kit... it kinda makes the car look like it has a dress on.

ALSO.. I'd hold off on the tint. I think that dark tint on a black car makes it look kinda plastic/synthetic and takes away some of the visual appeal of the contrast between the clear glass, and the black. Black on black on black would look kinda monolithic .. duck!! here comes a big black domino! :)

nice car btw ;)

just my $0.02 :)
J

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
the kit seems to be a hate it or love it thing
I think it makes the car look more aggressive.. its too round without
the rear and fronts look amazing
and the tint looks amazing too! especially on black..

·
Registered
374 Posts
I guess this is precisely why people should shy away from saying stuff like "all it needs now is a drop and so and so..." for whoever's car.

if we all did the same mods.. we wouldn't have all these wicked and unique versions of essentially the same car! ;)

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
yippieguy said:
>>all you need is the HFP kit

I don't agree!.. and I have the kit!!! :) I'm not sure I like the ass on the honda body kit... it kinda makes the car look like it has a dress on.

ALSO.. I'd hold off on the tint. I think that dark tint on a black car makes it look kinda plastic/synthetic and takes away some of the visual appeal of the contrast between the clear glass, and the black. Black on black on black would look kinda monolithic .. duck!! here comes a big black domino! :)

nice car btw ;)

just my $0.02 :)
J

I agree...the civic needs a contrast to make all its curves "pop"

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys! nice feedback is always good =)
any questions u can PM me too

and i cant tint my front windows.. the tint laws in BC are messed up lol =(
also no camber kit.. not necessary for a eibach pro kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts