8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a set of black LED tail lights up for sale.

I have only had them on the car for about a month and half to two months. they are in great shape!

I will hopefully be trading my car in for a Mini Cooper S this week so I want to try to sell these asap.

The price I am asking is $130 shipped (in the US excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Canada and Hawaii and Alaska residents contact me for a shipping quote.

I paid $160 for them, so I don't think that's too bad of a deal.

Here are some pictures:

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
looks pretty good, better on black coupe though... cooper s = very fun to drive, like a go-kart with lots of oomph for a car.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
looks pretty good, better on black coupe though... cooper s = very fun to drive, like a go-kart with lots of oomph for a car.
agreed , i thought it was kinda rice when i saw it on ebay...but it actually look pretty nice

also agreed...mini cooper is like a go-kart! lol

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
hmmmm...I might be interested in these

·
Registered
607 Posts
very interested. can i pick this up locally and will there be a small discount if i do? Let me know ASAP.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would that still be 130 even to tallahassee Fl, zip code 32304?
$130 indeed

hmmmm...I might be interested in these
second in line!

very interested. can i pick this up locally and will there be a small discount if i do? Let me know ASAP.
I would like $110 locally picked up. If that's cool with you and the other two in line decide against getting them they're all yours!

Picked up my Mini Cooper S tonight as well! It's amazing! It's strange to have torque, haha

·
Banned
18,265 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
all right. as soon as you let me know i am in front of your woor...waiting...hahaha thats not creepy at all. jk. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not sold yet, still waiting for a reply. I'm gonna PM him again and if no reply by tomorrow at noon, then it goes to the next person, which is CmakSI

Tammy- They are really easy to install, I wouldn't waste your money on having someone install them for you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.