8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the black door sill with the red si? I've seen the thread for door sills but I couldn't find the black w/ red Si. Is it custom? Would I have to buy it then do it myself? Or can I order it from somewhere?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
blak06si said:
use search.....there are a few thread on this ....
Can you use the search and find them for him? Why not help out? Its so much easier to just say 'search.'

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
i think he might be reffering to blazetiger's sills but i dont think he will be making anymore

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
rmfa said:
Can you use the search and find them for him? Why not help out? Its so much easier to just say 'search.'

He said that because the site rules ask you to search before you post.

2. Before posting a question, please conduct a search for an answer.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Nomar06 said:
He said that because the site rules ask you to search before you post.

2. Before posting a question, please conduct a search for an answer.
The whole point of this forum is to help others. Why would you tell someone to search AFTER they have posted? Wouldn't that mean that the person already searched before posting? (It sure would if they were following the rules, correct?)

The bottom line here? Don't be a jerk and help someone out. If you are so good at searching or have seen it before, post the link. Most of the people here are horrible at putting appropriate thread titles and it’s VERY difficult to find something you know it out there much less something that you are TRYING to find.

(I copied and pasted this response in case a moderator tries to delete it. It’s not rude, just clear and to the point. Let’s all try to help each other here. Telling someone to search is not helping.)

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I searched but the thing is that the YoSpeed thread has like 20+ pages, so I went through 13 of them (didn't find the black with red si), then I did a search again. And I found the blazetiger ones but I couldn't see the pics, I don't know why. I found another link to the blazetiger ones, but it lead my to another forum (that I would have to register for in order to see their thread lol). Thats when I decided to post the question. And I thought someone might just have a simpler answer. Its kool though no BIGGIE, thanks for the link, I'ma check it out right now.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my car is Nighthawk Black

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
sgtpruitt said:
Actually I can't do red lettering. The way I write on the door sills is by using an engraving endmill, which basically cuts into the metal, it doesn't really write anything on it.

If you're referring to Blaze Tiger's work, he includes red stickers that you place behind the door sill before you place it. I think he still has a group buy going on fgcoupe.com, but I'm not sure.

If he's not you can always buy one of my sets and buy some Rally Red touch up paint for a quick DIY. :laughing:

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
i just checked the last post on the fgcoupe thread and as of 10/30 looks like he still has 11 sets of the 'si' sills and he does include the red vinyl

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks yeah BlazeTiger sent me a PM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts