8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out perfect imo! Exactly what I was wanting! Thanks for all the advice :) (You can also see my skunk2 lugs I installed yesterday :) )

High Gloss Black Paint w/ decals from GrafiXpressions.com

Before:

After:

Sorry it's been raining allllll day and I forgot to bring something to dry them off before taking pics...But you get the idea ;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
cool i have nissin caliper decals too. black ones look tight on stock colored calipers. Nissin = brake company under contract with honda. if you look closely at your calipers, you can find the nissin logo on it

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Damn Eric, those are pretty hot looking. With all the hot cars coming to the meet, I'm going to park my plain jane Si toward the rear:xyxnervou

Edit: I bet I'm the only guy there (just like the last time) with stock rims.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn Eric, those are pretty hot looking. With all the hot cars coming to the meet, I'm going to park my plain jane Si toward the rear:xyxnervou

Edit: I bet I'm the only guy there (just like the last time) with stock rims.
haha! Thanks mr bobo...Well maybe it's a sign that you need to get new rims! I know of alot of guys this time round that are rollin' on stockers...Shoot man, it's not that I didn't like my stockers that I changed. I think they look damn good:vtec:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
you suck!!!! stealin my ideas!!! im just lazy these days

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.