8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out perfect imo! Exactly what I was wanting! Thanks for all the advice :) (You can also see my skunk2 lugs I installed yesterday :) )

High Gloss Black Paint w/ decals from GrafiXpressions.com

Before:

After:

Sorry it's been raining allllll day and I forgot to bring something to dry them off before taking pics...But you get the idea ;)

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad there eric, gotta see em in person at the meet though
Yes Sir! Pics kinda suck with no tripod and everything dirty due to the rain. But they look dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good in person I think! :laughing:

Thanks for all the love fella's!

·
Registered
537 Posts
cool i have nissin caliper decals too. black ones look tight on stock colored calipers. Nissin = brake company under contract with honda. if you look closely at your calipers, you can find the nissin logo on it

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool i have nissin caliper decals too. black ones look tight on stock colored calipers. Nissin = brake company under contract with honda. if you look closely at your calipers, you can find the nissin logo on it
So on yours you just put black nissin decals onthe greyish stock caliper?

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Damn Eric, those are pretty hot looking. With all the hot cars coming to the meet, I'm going to park my plain jane Si toward the rear:xyxnervou

Edit: I bet I'm the only guy there (just like the last time) with stock rims.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn Eric, those are pretty hot looking. With all the hot cars coming to the meet, I'm going to park my plain jane Si toward the rear:xyxnervou

Edit: I bet I'm the only guy there (just like the last time) with stock rims.
haha! Thanks mr bobo...Well maybe it's a sign that you need to get new rims! I know of alot of guys this time round that are rollin' on stockers...Shoot man, it's not that I didn't like my stockers that I changed. I think they look damn good:vtec:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
you suck!!!! stealin my ideas!!! im just lazy these days

1 - 20 of 35 Posts